Pablo de Oliveira Castro
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fingerprint of my OpenPGP key 0x10CB31B4 is 6105 8732 06C4 5700 B7A4 8D83 D2F0 74F0 10CB 31B4.
Computer science assistant professor at the Université de Versailles St-Quentin-en-Yvelines teaching operating systems design and compiler construction. I also co-coordinate the first year of Université Paris Saclay master degree in High Performance Computing and Simulation. I teach computer science to second year students at Institut Villebon Georges Charpak.
I participate in Écopolien, a political ecology group, that brings together researchers and teachers concerned by the climate crisis.
My research topics include computer arithmetic, performance characterization and languages and optimizations for parallel computing.
- Squeak VM port for Nintendo DS
- A Simple Tron Bot
- IRVM: A Virtual Machine for Andrew W. Appel's Tree Intermediate Representation
- TigerGrader: A flexible homework submission and automatic grader web application
- Similar: groups text files in a directory by similarity (based on Xapian)
- A bibtex2html plugin for Jekyll static site generator
- Adaptive Sampling Kit: sampling large experimental spaces
- Verificarlo: A tool for automatic Montecarlo Arithmetic analysis
- CERE: Codelet Extractor and REplayer
- Le Réveil du Crapaud, a story written by my mother, Patricia
You may be interested by some of the slides, exercices and labs which I use in my computer science lectures.